Bright, wide and comfortable apartment, with exposed wooden beamed ceilings and parquet floor, completely renovated in 2016 inside and outside. With a surface of 45 square meters, it’s located in Via Sgarzeria, 30, on the third floor without lift of a building of ‘800, at only 400 meters away from the Military Academy and 500 meters from the railway Station, in one of the most characteristic neighbourhoods of Modena Historic Centre, where you can still breath a genuine and traditional atmosphere.
- Double room with air conditioner, flat screen TV, wardrobe, nightstands, dresser for luggage deposit and window with darkening curtain.
- Bathroom with shower, sink, combo system WC-bidet, hairdryer, towels and free toiletries provided (bath mat, toilet paper, soap and shampoo-shower gel).
- Living with air conditioner, flat screen TV and sofa bed to extend the accommodation capacity up to 4 persons.
- Kitchen available and ready to use with cooking surface, oven, fridge and coffee machine with capsules (Nespresso). You are kindly invited to leave it clean and tidy after meals.
- Internet WI-FI. Iron available.
At the entrance, well visible on the table or on the TV stand, you will find a pre-printed white module to be compiled (with name and surname, plate number of the vehicle, date of arrival and departure) and to be exposed on the car dashboard. You could then park for free in the building surroundings, also on blue strips and for the entire length of stay.
Instructions to autonomously make the check in after booking.
Calice - Amalfi Coast (sale and tasting of wine and typical products of the Amalfi Coast), in Via Antonio Scarpa, 14.
Only for our customers, 10% discount at the cash desk. For info and reservations: +39 371 378 8387 / www.caliceamalficoast.com
Address: Via Sgarzeria, 30, 41121 Modena, Italy
Size: 45.0 m², 1 Bathroom
Beds: 1 Double bed, 1 Couch
Prices: 70 EUR - 115 EUR / Night
More pricing information:
REFERENCE PRICE LIST
1 person, 1 night: euro 70
2 persons, 1 night: euro 85
3 persons, 1 night: euro 100
4 persons, 1 night: euro 115
DISCOUNTS STARTING FROM 2 NIGHTS
1 person: euro 130 (instead of euro 140)
2 persons: euro 160 (instead of euro 170)
3 persons: euro 190 (instead of euro 200)
4 persons: euro 220 (instead of euro 230)
The rates may considerably vary in presence of events, weekends and/or public holidays.
Tourist Tax and Stamp Duty (if due) included in the reservation price.
From 14.00 to 22.00 o’ clock.
Not later than 10.00 o’ clock, for possible new arrivals.
- NO washing machine. Laundries in Modena: email@example.com,10.8948671,13z/data=!3m1!4b1
For home retrieval and delivery service, it’s suggested to download the application “Stirapp” from: www.stirapp.it
- Heating from November 15 to April 15.
- The accommodation doesn’t have cribs, folding cots or single beds for children.
- For logistical reasons, no luggage storage at the Property. You could deposit them at the San Filippo Neri Hostel, at only 100 meters, at the cost of euro 1,00 per hour (per suitcase).
- It’s required the utmost caution. Don’t hit walls and items, paying attention during the luggage transport.
- It’s recommended to keep your personal belongings always under control. We are not liable in any case for theft or loss of property.
- Please, don’t throw nappies, sanitary pads and cotton buds in the W.C. employing the special baskets provided.
- It’s suggested to throw away the garbage every day to contain the outpouring and the spread of bad smells.
- Please, close the windows and switch off the lights by going outside the property during your stay.
- It’s required to maintain a friendly, respectful and correct behavior towards the other condominiums.
- It’s strictly forbidden to answer the interphone, open the entry door to strangers or receive unregistered third people.
- NON-SMOKING STRUCTURE. PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED. IT’S FORBIDDEN TO ORGANIZE PARTIES OR EVENTS.
The best way to explore it is undoubtedly on foot, to discover, in addition to the craft shops, antique markets and typical trattorias, also its beauties (churches, squares, monuments and museums). Green spaces are not lacking. In fact, going through Piazza Roma, you will reach Parco Ducale in just a few minutes. The many places in Via del Taglio and the adjacent district of Pomposa, ideal for a drink or listen to some music, make this area of the Historic Centre particularly innovative and modern, one of the most lively and fascinating in Modena.
Shuttle from Modena or Reggio Emilia to Bologna Guglielmo Marconi Airport and vice versa: www.aerbus.it